Reinvention.space is a non-profit live experiment aimed at helping people reinvent themselves.
What's the purpose of the interviews?
We believe the best way to help people reinvent themselves is to share the life stories of people with different backgrounds and mindsets.
How's the interview process?
- Preparation call (~30 min) with the interviewee so we can have a context to write the script.
- We send the questions on a shared document.
- Interviewee accepts the questions (and moves to point 4) or asks to remove one or more questions (in this case, the “questions' flow” may have to be rethought).
- The Interviewee answers — in fifteen days or less if possible.
- We write an introduction to the interview.
- The document is proofread by an expert — with our help to give context. We'll only make small suggestions and value the interviewee’s voice and tone over grammar.
- The Interviewee has the final word about the proofreader’s suggestions.
- The interview is published on Medium and shared on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.